Monday 12 January 2015
Today on Twenty Days of WoW - 10 Things We Dont Know about You.


  1. I like photography, but dont get much of an opportunity to take photo's these days.
  2. I have Pernicious Anemia and Peripheral Neuropathy as a result.
  3. Caz is a nickname that my late aunt started calling me. It originally started as Cazzymodo and then shortened to Caz.
  4. I bounce between Horde and Alliance depending on how I feel. Currently I am Horde again, thanks to a dispute with a former guild leader.
  5. I have two Twitter accounts. One is my personal account, the other, is for all my gaming things such as Rift (and will be used if WoW allows us to tweet from in game)
  6. I have 2 "Sisters from another mister", Raven and Fallyn. 
  7. I am told that I am strange (I probably am, being normal is boring)
  8. My Horde Warlock has uncanny luck when running for mounts and they drop on her first kill.
  9. I play Call of Duty but I suck at it.
  10. I can't think of a 10th item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.