Friday 23 January 2015
We are now at the penultimate day of Twenty Days, and today's topic is: Whats in your bags or bank.

My characters banks are mostly empty apart from various vanity items such as non toys from Timeless Isle, reagents for each profession, and random Tier tokens which I don't redeem until I have the full set.


An example of my Bank and Bags.
My bags are usually fairly empty, apart from things like research books from profession dailies, or in the case of characters who have a mine or herb farm in their garrison, a few random herbs or ores which sit there until I head to a bank to store them appropriately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.