Thursday 15 January 2015
I have many bad habits, a lot of which I wont share here in the interests of public decency and embarrasment.

However, that said, I believe my biggest flaw is the fact that I take things extremely seriously, and am often missing the point, or unable to tell when things are a joke. This is often to the annoyance of my friends who all deserve a gold medal for putting up with me.

I also get annoyed really easily, partly due to the above flaw. This is also an extreme annoyance to my friends as they find me getting annoyed over the slightest thing.

My biggest bad habit, is the inability to keep a tidy desk. I clean it regularly, but within a couple of days or so, its back to the cluttered mess that it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am Cazzy, also known within the World of Warcraft as Cazzéh and Cazmia, amongst other aliases.


I have been goldmaking and blogging on and off since 2011, starting off small by selling things such as cloth, then moving on to other areas such as gems, enchants and so on.


Currently, I am residing on the EU Sunstrider and EU Trollbane connected realmsets and am maining a MM Hunter.


I am raiding again, my current progression on my main, Cazzéh is:

4/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC, 11/13 Normal HFC, 13/13 LFR HFC.